So I created a YouTube channel!
Over dinner with a friend earlier this week, the topic of blogging came up and I suddenly had a brainwave – why not start my own YouTube channel?! While I love writing about solo travel, there are so many more things that I am passionate about that just don’t “fit” on this blog, and what’s more, there just aren’t enough hours in the day for me to write about everything that I’d like to!
I’ll be posting all of my videos here (like this first one about the tragic murder of Pawel Adamowicz), but please go and subscribe to my channel so that you can see my content as soon as it’s uploaded and so I can start getting that $$$!
So, here’s what topics you can expect to see on my YouTube channel:
- women’s rights
- human rights
- modern day slavery
- sexual exploitation (sex trafficking)
- forced marriage
- honour killing
- female genital mutilation
- #metoo movement
Here’s what you WON’T find on my YouTube channel:
- fancy editing (or really, any editing – soz)
- what I eat in a day/beauty tutorials/fashion hauls
- travel vlogs (I’m literally a technophobe, you won’t be getting any drone shots any time soon)
- travel bucket lists and destination guides – that’s for the blog
- western feminism and “social justice” (manspreading etc.)
If you liked this article and would like to support my work, please click the button above to donate a couple of bucks and buy me a coffee. The ad revenue that I receive on this website is minimal, so support from my readers enables me to keep creating content that you (hopefully!) love to read.
Leave a Reply